Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I'm Back Here Again...

Great article: The Paleo Diet and the Case for Primal Living

It's Lent again, and I'm revisiting my same commitment as last year (see previous post). I'm on day 3 of being strictly back on the Paleo Diet...and I'm already down 5 pounds and feeling great. I've been to the gym twice this week, and am hoping to go at least two more times. I am tired of being uncomfortable in my own body again. I am unhappily over 200 pounds again, and ready for a change.


The Paleo Diet is my eating plan, and I would like to be at the gym 4-5 times per week. Here we go again! I'm at a gym that I LOVE (Superior Athletic Club) and I have friends to meet there, holding me accountable. My husband is on a similar eating plan, which is very encouraging. I hope you'll follow me on my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment