Search This Blog

Friday, March 15, 2013

I May Not Be There Yet...But I'm Closer Than I Was Yesterday!

Almost three weeks in...I am down 13 pounds, and a whole size. Paleo is coming through for me, once again! I have been attending water aerobics twice a week, and trying to squeeze two additional days at the gym as well.

Our family traveled to the coast last weekend. We indulged quite a bit, and I came back 2 pounds heavier. The weekend was worth it though! Monday, I was back on track, and I lost those 2 pounds this week, plus 1 more.

Since the last time I posted, I have a new favorite Paleo recipe: Salmon Patties with a Creamy Lemon-Dill Sauce. Since we're in Lent, I've been more brave with trying new seafood recipes for my Fridays. This one was a hit with my family!

I am feeling good about my progress, my attitude and my excitement for what's to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment