Search This Blog

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Inspiration and Support

I have several friends that are battling the bulge with me, and doing so in great strides! I love to know that I'm not alone, and find it encouraging to see others taking this on.
"Good friends are like stars.  You don't always see them, but you know they are always there." Author Unknown
I am down 12 pounds as of today. I picked up my bridesmaid dress this week, and it is closer to zipping up (157 days until my brother's wedding!). I walked this week with KK, and I used my elliptical machine too. I've also been doing push ups and cross-fit style sit ups. My husband even made a comment this morning about how much my tummy has shrunk. I'm seeing the results too, and I'm loving it.

New haircut!
I got a new haircut this past week. I'm feeling sassy! This next week, I'm going to follow up with my reproductive endocrinologist regarding some of my PCOS symptoms. I may be looking into getting a sleep study, regarding my snoring. I know that will improve however, with my continued weight loss. My acne is out of control though, and I can't get into the dermatologist until April 5th. I am seeing my gynecologist this week. Hopefully she'll have some insight into that, since it is hormone related. I'm also excited to be seeing the chiropractor on Monday. I have been overdue for an adjustment. I even got my husband to go! He has never been to a chiropractor; but has been complaining of back pain every morning when he wakes up. We'll see how it goes!

It's a beautiful day today! Time to get at it!

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love your new hair.

    Oh, did I tell you how much I love your new haircut?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love it too, although I haven't been able to style it nearly as cute as she did.

    ReplyDelete