Search This Blog

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Goal Dress

This week, I wasn't as focused as I had hoped. I ate donuts, Taco Bell, etc. Last night, I went out with some friends for a mom's night out and saw a movie. I ate popcorn, candy and had a soda. Afterward, we went to a local hot spot for their late happy hour, and had a BBQ sandwich, smoked salmon rangoons and two Guinness. Talk about bad choices! Exercise didn't happen either.


My big positive for this week was getting myself all set up on SparkPeople:
SparkPeople is the world's largest healthy living community with a free online diet and fitness program. SparkPeople is helping millions of people achieve their goals every single day!

Whether you want to lose weight, tone up, live a healthier lifestyle or reach other goals, SparkPeople can help--and it's 100% FREE!
My friend DB told me about it, and I have found it to be a great resource! I joined some teams that suit my needs.


At the end of the evening last night, I got a text message from my brother's fiancĂ©e telling me she had picked the bridesmaid dresses for their wedding. I finally got online this morning to take a peak. It's a beautiful, red, long, strapless, satin ball gown with a waist sash. I have never worn a strapless dress in my whole life. Mostly, because I've never had the chest to support it. I now have a goal dress. The wedding is December 10, 2011.


Today, I started my day with good food choices and I'm walking with my friend KK this afternoon. I will try on the bridesmaid dress this afternoon and get it ordered. It is my hope that it will have to be substantially altered by the time the wedding is here. I have 336 days to get my act together.

2 comments:

  1. I know you can do it and you have my support!!

    Kimberly K

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wedding date has changed to 7/30/11! Time to get SERIOUS!

    ReplyDelete