Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Frustration

I feel as if I live at the doctor's office sometimes. Between my bad knees and PCOS, I frequent the doctor often. I see a reproductive endocrinologist in Eugene, Oregon for my PCOS. He has been a breath of fresh air for me. He understands the syndrome so well, and has helped me understand it better too. He has me on several medications to manage my symptoms, but I have found it difficult to take some of the larger pills lately.


Last week, per his suggestion, I visited a Gastroenterologist. I now have an appointment on January 11th to have an upper endoscopy. Hopefully that will help. In the meantime, I'm going without some of my larger pills and am feeling the effects.


Now, with Christmas over...I have managed to get a cold, complete with pink eye. I am feeling like a hermit. This social butterfly needs to spread her wings! What I need to do is rest, but with kids that isn't always an option. I think there will have to be naps or at least quiet time today, so we can all be well by the weekend. I think my New Year's Eve plans are looking dim.

No comments:

Post a Comment