Search This Blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

Reality Check

Yesterday, I finally ventured down to David's Bridal to try on the bridesmaid dress. The size 14 was too big, and the size 12 was too small. So, I took a gamble and ordered the size 12. It can be altered down to a smaller size if necessary. I'm more dedicated than ever, knowing that the dress is too small right now.
"If you can imagine it, you can create it. If you dream it, you can become it."
William Arthur Ward
I am happy to say I'm down a total of 8 pounds. I am taking my medications for my PCOS and have cut out most processed carbohydrates. I am continuing to exercise when I can. I need more motivation in the movement category. But, I know as my weight continues to go down, I'll have increasing energy to move more. Stay tuned!

1 comment: