Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Peppy

I’ve had a little pep in my step lately! I’ve made a few more changes since my last post. I purchased some Reebok EasyTone Reeinspire II athletic shoes. They’re fantastic! Also, my friend KK introduced me to a new app for my phone called Cardio Trainer. It has a built in pedometer and more! It’s a great tool.

I started using my workout resources again. My favorite two workouts are my Gold’s Gym Cardio Workout (Wii game) and Jillian Michael’s 30-day Shred (DVD). They both are fun, and kick my butt into gear.

I am walking the mall tomorrow with KK. I’m anxious to get some miles on my new Reebok shoes, and use my Cardio Trainer app on my Droid X.
"When you look at yourself and feel dissatisfaction about any part of you, you will continue to attract feelings of dissatisfaction, because the law mirrors back to you exactly what you are holding inside. Be in awe and wonder at the magnificence of you!" (The Secret Daily Teachings)
*182 days until my brother’s wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment